Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Why does no one ask a simple question: Why is MSNBC, the lynchpin of the liberal media, celebrating McCain's win in Florida tonight? Because they know he'll be the easiest Republican for their darling Democrat to beat come November. He's the only candidate less likable than Hillary Clinton and older than...well, than Moses really, but his age will play terribly against Obama's youthfulness.

Romney is still alive, thankfully. But part of the weary Pendragon wishes it would just be over, a declared contest between Hillary and McCain so I can declare my support for a third-party candidate and start planning my move to Poland.

Comments:
I agree with you, I know I cannot vote for McCain and of course hillary and obama go without saying. Do you think the conservative party will run Romney? I don't see how they could put McCain on their ticket.
So, what's happening in Poland?
But don't throw in the towel yet- keep praying our country gets the leadership it needs not the leadership it deserves
 
I kind of doubt the conservatives will run Romney, they seem to follow the Republicans in lockstep on presidential contests. I suppose I could write him in...maybe get on the nightly news for that.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?