Thursday, July 19, 2007

Ridiculous! The Pendragon is a great lover of dogs. While I am not fond of cats, I find it reprehensible when people mistreat them. I like animals. The sickening thing about the article in question is that Bobby Byrd thinks he has any right to sound off on the matter. As disgusting as it may be to train dogs to fight and kill, I find it doubly reprehensible for men in sheets to burn homes and murder people based on their race in a campaign designed to intimidate people who may not disagree with them. This scumbag who once recruited for the Klan and has made no public apology for doing so has no moral ground over people who breed dogs for the ring. Yet here he is as plain as day. Maybe we should set up a ring and make him and Ted Kennedy fight. Two old fat men. Could be entertaining.

Comments:
Wow! A Kennedy vs. Byrd fight, tough call, I'll place my bet on Teddy boy, he could squash Byrd flat by sitting on him.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?