Sunday, June 05, 2005

Newsmax's latest headline says that Senator John Kerry is planning to suggest impeachment for President Bush for falsifying reports of WMD in Iraq, leading to what he calls an "illegal war." While he waits for normal Americans to stop laughing, it might be wise to consider that if President Bill Clinton could barely be impeached for "high crimes and misdemeanors" by an opposition Congress, President Bush will not be impeached for fabricated crimes by his own party. If he even does this, and I sort of doubt he will, Kerry will only end up demonstrating once again the latent stupidity of the Democratic Party and their inability to raise any real issues that forces them to make something up.

In the meantime, I have a little bone to pick with Senator Kerry for false advertising. He promised me something that he hasn't delivered. He promised if I voted for Bush the economy would be bad, so I figured I should vote for Bush so the economy would stay bad and the interest rates on my student loans would continue to be low. Now Bush is re-elected and the economy is booming and interest rates are going way up. Kerry didn't fulfill his promises. I'm thinking of suing for damages, and maybe throwing Heinz Ketchup in, so Kerry can go halfies with the big baboon. Think John Edwards will take the case? I hear he likes taking money from the rich and it might help remove another rival for the '08 candidacy. Maybe I'll have my people call his people.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?