Tuesday, February 22, 2005

In honor of Presidents Day, particularly George Washington's birthday today, I will post my ranking of the US Presidents that got me called an asshole by the lefty who commissioned it, apparently not really wanting to know what I think. You can check out his own if you want and if you can figure out what criterion he used to determine his rankings, I'd love to hear it. Personally I think he had less of a criterion than I did--I actually tried to base mine on who succeeded as President. But enough! Here is the list--note that two presidents--W.H. Harrison and Zachary Taylor--are excluded on the basis that their term in office was too short.

1. James Monroe
2. George Washington
3. John Adams
4. Andrew Jackson
5. Abraham Lincoln
6. Ronald Reagan
7. James Madison
8. George W. Bush
9. James Polk
10. Ulysses S. Grant
11. Grover Cleveland
12. Rutherford B. Hayes
13. Thomas Jefferson
14. John Quincy Adams.
15. James Garfield
16. Martin Van Buren
17. Harry S Truman
18. Theodore Roosevelt
19. John F. Kennedy
20. Dwight D. Eisenhower
21. Calvin Coolidge
22. William McKinley
23. Richard Nixon
24. George Bush
25. Benjamin Harrison
26. Chester A. Arthur
27. John Tyler
28. Gerald Ford.
29. William H. Taft
30. Woodrow Wilson
31. James Buchanan
32. Franklin Pierce
33. Millard Fillmore
34. Herbert Hoover
35. Franklin D. Roosevelt
36. Warren Harding
37. Andrew Johnson
38. Lyndon Johnson
39. Bill Clinton
40. Jimmy Carter.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?