Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Well, the NFL certainly has had a shakeup hasn't it? We are approaching the second round of the playoffs and two teams that finished 8-8 are still in it--the Minnesota Vikings and the Saint Louis Rams. I don't expect them to survive this weekend but theoretically one of the NFC contenders could be a team that won only half of their games. Which would make history. In the interest of continuing my lucky streak on predictions, I present my picks for this weekend. While I would like to see it be Minnesota--Indianapolis, I suspect the final matchup will be Philadelphia-Pittsburgh.

Minnesota vs. Philadelphia: Eagles by 7.
Indianapolis vs. New England: Colts by 3.
New York Jets vs. Pittsburgh: Steelers by 10.
Saint Louis vs. Atlanta: Rams by 3.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?