Monday, January 17, 2005

Well, I experienced less than normal rates of prediction for this last wave of the playoffs, going only two for four. Unfortunately, the two I was right about I wanted to be wrong about and vice verse. Isn't this always the way? At any rate, I hold to my original belief that the Super Bowl will feature two Pennsylvania teams, although the games over the weekend made me think that perhaps it will be an Atlanta-Pittsburgh Super Bowl as the Eagles are not adept at stopping the run which is the Falcons' speciality. So, tentatively, these are my predictions for next week and I rather hope I am right this time:

Atlanta Falcons @ Philadelphia Eagles Eagles by 3.
New England Patriots @ Pittsburgh Steelers Steelers by 7.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?