Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I'd like to address this to the New York Giants football team: STICK WITH WARNER! Manning will be good someday but it is not this day. He's just not ready. And buck up that offensive line for pity's sake. It's always been your trouble. You can have the best quarterback in the world but if you don't protect them it doesn't mean squat! You've got a good team otherwise: Make use of it.

At the risk of sounding bold, I'd like to make a prediction on the Super Bowl. New England is good and will continue to be a tough customer. But I think the Super Bowl will be settled in Pennsylvania...Pittsburgh vs. Philadelphia. Although I'm supposed to feel New York is the center of the universe my heart has been going Pennsylvania way for awhile. My girlfriend will be happy. She likes Pennsylvania. And on a completely off-topic note: I have the greatest girlfriend in the world. :-)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?