Saturday, October 02, 2004

The first presidential debate is over and supposedly Kerry won. I stayed up to watch it and I thought that Bush was not as impressive as he might have been. My main thought was, "Need he be so damned gentlemanly as all that?" Had he gone in for the kill, Kerry would have been knocked out of the race last night. I believe next week will be the tell-all statement. By the end of next week, I really believe Kerry and Edwards will be seated on the ash-heap of political history. Even BBC admitted that Bush won on substance if not on style. The President spoke firmly and courageously on the issues, while Senator Kerry flip-flopped on the issues right before the camera. I am and remain optimistic.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?