Monday, October 11, 2004

Being in London this election year I of course must needs vote by absentee ballot. I was very excited of course when it came because this is the first time I have voted for a president, being one year too young in 2000. It will probably come as no shock to any who have read this blog before that it was quite easy for me to decide. This year I decided to be a faithful Republican and voted the party line straight across, the first time I think I have done that since becoming eligible to vote. But there was no doubt in my mind who to vote for in the presidential slot. George W. Bush has led this country spectactularly over the last four years despite being handed a war that should have been fought earlier and a recession that its creator just managed to avoid. He is my choice, first and last, for President of the United States.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?