Monday, April 05, 2004

I had to laugh this morning when skimming CNN to see the headline, "GPS Reveals Secret Lives of Mountain Lions." What a racy story. I am surprised CNN would allow it to be out there where just anyone can access it. I mean, you just wouldn't realize what thouse seemingly harmless animals are up to--the hot sex with more than one partner, the mauling of people they don't like, brawling in the hills, terrorizing people who don't agree with them (sounds sort of like the Democratic Party). At any rate, don't read this story (I said, DON'T read it!). You will never look at mountain lions the same way again. I know I have lost all my respect for the breed. They just don't deserve it anymore.

If you believe me, by the way, you'll probably vote for John Kerry in November because you'll believe anything. This is what happens when news is an industry.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?