Wednesday, March 03, 2004

And...it's Kerry! What did I tell you? Edwards wasn't going anywhere, anymore than Dean was after stumbling in Iowa. Fascinatingly enough, Dean did finally win a state--his own--after dropping out. What the good people of Vermont were thinking I've no idea but it was a touching public display of affection to their old governor. I must say I sobbed when I read it. The burning question in my mind: Why the devil couldn't it have been New Hampshire? Not that I wanted Dean to win although it would have been McGovern all over again. But a little competition would have been nice. Ah well. Bush's campaign is beginning it's ads tomorrow. I have previewed these ads and they are very positive. Bush is running on his record.

Oh, and by the way, in case anyone is interested, another wonderful thing Bill Klinton did while in office was to put Aristide in power in Haiti. Good going, Bill!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?